Are you or a loved one 60 years of age or older and need assistance with self-care?
If so, ElderNet’s Senior Intensive Support Program may be able to help!
Our Senior Intensive Support Program can help by:
• Supporting older adults to remain in their
own homes and to live independently in the
• Increasing socialization
• Protecting the safety and well-being of
• Medication and prescription compliance
• Assisting older persons in obtaining food
and/or accessing the grocery store
• Providing support in environmental
• Coordinating transportation, as needed
• Teaching Intensive Adult Daily Lifeskills
• Supporting older adults in money
• Making referrals for other services, as
• Assisting older adults throughout the
application process for public benefits
For information or referrals, please contact:
ElderNet of Lower Merion and Narberth
9 South Bryn Mawr Avenue
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
All services are free and funded by:
to find out more visit their website.